Do you want an effective, efficient and successful business?
Are you working your current plan or is your plan working you?
Are you ready to develop a plan of action to make the necessary changes in your business and your life?
Is having more focus, success and time, with less stress, important to you?
Working with a coach allows you to discover and set your priorities in your business and personal life. Coaching helps to clarify, focus and move your business toward achieving your goals. Through the coaching process, you will deepen your learning, improve your performance and enhance your quality of life. Our interaction creates clarity and moves you into action.
What is small business coaching?
Small business coaching is professional and personal development to promote continuous growth and strength. It’s about creating motivation and success in your business, and, as a natural extension, your whole life. Your small business coach helps you move forward: clarifying your goals, creating a strategy for completing those goals, and building a support framework to keep you moving forward. You will be able to achieve more in less time, taking the steps that are right for you personally.
How can small business coaching help you in your business?
If you’re just starting out, we can help you create a vision, develop a plan, and follow through to achieve concrete goals. If your business is established, but you’re feeling stuck, we’ll take you to the next level. If you need to transform your business to meet new challenges, we can help you analyze the situation and take the actions that will enable you to thrive in the changing environment. We can help you:
- Work on your business instead of in it
- Increase your clientele
- Keep the big picture in view
- Develop strategies to increase profitability
- Nourish your network & massage your market
- Have more success while living a balanced life
- Help you get and stay focused when things are hectic
Clarity and Action designs workshops and presentations to meet your specific corporate training goals.
- Analyzing Attitude and Behavior Problems
- Levels of Employee Development
- Getting a “Buy-In” From Your Employees
- Communication Styles
- On-The-Job Conflict
- Handling Difficult People and Situations
- Interacting With Families
- Working With Other Businesses
- Civility On-The-Job
- Image and Presentations
- Diversity and Multicultural Awareness
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Cross Cultural Communication
- Dependable Strengths
- Outplacement & Job Seeking Skills Training